Discover. A more rewarding way to work.
At Discover Financial Services, you'll find yourself in the company of some of the industry's smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.
Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Build on a foundation of mutual respect. Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity:
Project Manager, Paid Media
Discovers Digital Marketing team is seeking a dynamic Search and Display marketer to join our eBusiness marketing group to target existing card members. This Project Manager position will lead the implementation of our Paid Search and Display marketing initiatives. We are looking for a marketer who revels in online campaign management, is comfortable with data and exhibits a curiosity in testing the latest targeting and creative techniques.The ideal candidate has a passion for testing and analytics that is balanced with a strong creative instinct. This role will work closely with the Digital team, external vendors/agencies and key stakeholders across the business. The Project Manager will lead the implementation of multiple campaigns designed to test creative, build and scale addressable audiences in order to drive measurable results.The position:
- Full end to end campaign execution from design, documentation through to delivery and results presentation
- Focus on building strong collaboration across business partners and advising on ideal campaign set up and paid medias role in a multi-channel approach
- Stakeholder reviews presentation of results - influencing new test designs and strategy
- Media agency lead contact, establishing regular cadence of campaign reviews and performance measurement against KPIs
- Direct campaign and relationship management with key platforms such as Facebook, Google - setting campaign deliverables and execution along with post-campaign reviews
- Cross functional digital team engagement - driving campaign level decisions to influence targeting, media selections and audience selections
- Management of display and search tracking tactics to ensure accurate measurement
- Promoting a risk-aware culture, ensuring efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to require standards and processes
- Expert attention to detail and organization skills
- Thrives on multitasking and able to prioritize time accordingly
- Lives for structure - can develop reports, define media plans and track budgets
- An insatiable curiosity for the online and digital media environment and its inner workings
- Happy in a structured environment but not afraid to question why? seeking continuous levels of improvement
- Bachelors or equivalent degree required
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in digital media buying in either Display or Search marketing
See job description
#LI-MW1 We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service.