Project Manager (Pharma / Engineering)
Location: Monroe, North Carolina
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 737117632
A Project Manager job in Monroe, North Carolina is available through Adecco Medical and Science. We're searching for someone with pharmaceutical experience and a degree in engineering. You will be working across many departments and coordinating with project vendors, civil contractors, mechanical contractors, equipment contractors, electrical contractors, etc to ensure plant construction projects are completed properly and in a timely manner. You will also be ensuring that equipment is in the right place at the right time within the engineering department. This is a full time, direct hire, permanent position working for a very well known fast growing generics pharmaceutical company.
Project Manager job responsibilities include:
• Devising detailed project plans
• Budget management & oversight and monthly cash flow monitoring
• Managing all regulatory and municipal certification approvals for the site
• Driving all project related activities on site (from inception through execution, up to validation)
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required
• Three to Five years of Project Management experience in a pharmaceutical setting required
• Applicants with a combination of an Engineering Degree and Pharmaceutical Project Management experience will be highly desired
If you're interested in this Project Manager job in Monroe, North Carolina then please contact Adam Smith at 585-613-3032 or email at email@example.com. If you would like to apply online please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled