Project Manager, Risk Manager
Senior Risk Managers at Capital One are the front line of defense to ensure our Company remains stable and profitable. They may support risk projects and initiatives, event management, third party management, controls development, audit and exams, and/or requirement changes. Senior Risk Managers at Capital One are highly motivated Risk Management professionals with excellent organizational and communication skills. They have a high level of exposure across lines of business and have the opportunity to work with Executives to create and implement innovative solutions to identify and mitigate potential risks to the Company. Senior Risk managers must be effective at leading projects from intent to completion. Ability to adapt to changing priorities and define necessary structure for a successful implementation is key.
Qualifications - Internal
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 1 year of Financial Services Risk Management Experience
- At least 4 years of experience supporting, partnering and interacting with internal business clients
- At least 7 years of Project Management experience leading cross functional projects and programs in Risk
- At least 3 years of Financial Services risk management experience
- At least PMP Certification or Masters Certificate of Project Management (CPM) or MBA or Master’s degree in related field of study
- Ability to set direction, manage expectations and lead cross-functional teams
-Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.