McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment to physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgery centers. Our catalog includes more than 150,000 national brand products from bandages to exam tables, plus McKesson's own line of high-quality medical-surgical products. We're proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire continuum of healthcare.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Medical-Surgical you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
McKesson is hiring a Project Manager, Salesforce.com, located in Richmond.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce.com Project Manager. The ideal candidate would be experienced in creating dashboards, reports, and would also be experienced in monitoring those reports to spot trends where business advice could offered to improve the business processes and the underlying technology and workflows to support those processes. This person should be skilled in understanding what maximizes Salesforce adoption and ROI, and should be capable of creating Change Management project plans that are designed to maximize the adoption of specific behaviors in Salesforce.
Responsible for all aspects of the development/implementation of projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of a product or program from the design process through a finished state for internal/external customers. Provides a single point of contact for projects. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project which may include customers, client services and various departments (e.g. marketing, computer services etc.). Defines project scope and objectives. Oversees/coordinates all aspects of project and serves as project manager between clients, line management and internal and external resources. Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets. Monitors the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customer on all matters. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budgets, and status reports. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project deliverables. Manages the integration of vendor tasks, and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables. May provide project management guidance to project team. Recommends/takes action to direct the analysis of and solution to problems.
- Use Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud experience become a trusted internal consultant that provides direction to back office and sales teams.
- Manage a large Salesforce implementation/upgrade project or several smaller Salesforce projects simultaneously
- Work closely with business stakeholders and act as the product owner to define, clarify and remove any impediments to user stories for IT in daily scrums
- Collaborate with IT to develop cross functional timelines that combine change management and IT activities
- Ensure satisfaction and Return on Investment (ROI) targets are achieved
- Create comprehensive Change Management project plans and work collaboratively with Training team to provide knowledge transfer
- Create and execute communication plans for Sales and Back Office constituencies
- Create and help continuously improve reports and dashboards that help drive business performance
- Monitor projects to ensure ongoing ROI is being achieved, and suggest to internal business stakeholders improvements that could be made to business processes, supported by new Salesforce Projects
- Ensure business risks are identified, monitored and managed to achieve minimal disruption to the project delivery and success
- 5+ years experience in project management.
- Exposure to sales, consulting or other business experience outside of project management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience presenting at senior management and/or executive levels
- Healthcare sales experience strongly preferred
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator preferred (or other demonstration of in-depth Salesforce knowledge and experience)
- Professional in Project Management (PMP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
- 4-year degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator Certification preferred
- General Office Demands
- 10% domestic travel via plane to other McKesson sites or company conferences
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please.
McKesson is in business for better health.