Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Project Manager Senior Analyst – IT PM Studio. This position will be located in New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 5% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Project Manager Senior Analyst – IT PM Studio must be a dynamic and an energetic individual with a strong technology project management background to deliver IT projects within the ETCS domains. He/she will play a practitioner role with responsibility for leading project teams, cross-functional strategic initiative(s), project managing with ownership and commitment, leading project teams consisting of both internal constituents and external consultants. This individual will be responsible for stakeholder partnerships, team leadership and relationship management, while exercising good communication and the ability to influence, with sound judgment. This role will require 100% of project management work.
• Responsible for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering a given strategic initiative.
• Ensures end-results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefits.
• Directs large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners.
• Accountable for one or more initiatives including business, operational, and IT deliverables.
• Directly manages all aspects of the project lifecycle and works with matrix IT partners to oversee all SDLC phases of a project.
• Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, and quality parameters.
• Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures.
• Develops communication plans and interfaces to execute on responsibilities.
• Serves as a subject matter expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives.
• Represents the project in various project governance and inter-department forums.
• Chairs weekly or bi-weekly Core team and monthly Operating Committee meetings to review progress with key constituents.
• Defines and tracks project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
• Develops the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts.
• Proposes recommendations and adjustments.
• Regularly updates project-related tools with relevant and accurate data, ensuring the most up-to-date project reporting information.
• Adheres to Change Management processes, governance frameworks, and best practices.
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of professional experience, inclusive of Information Technology Project Management in a complex business and systems environment is required.
• Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity is required.
• Must have the ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
• Solid influencing skills is required
• Sound business and technical acumen is required.
• Experience with stakeholder management is required.
• Must be a focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally is required.
• Strong presentation skills are required.
• Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives is required.
• Demonstrated and applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects is required.
• Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills are required.
• Exemplary core project management skills including multiple aspects of the PMBOK are required.
• Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management and SDLC methodologies and tools.
• Agile and Waterfall project management experience preferred.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function
IT Project Management