Robert Half Technology is looking for a Project Manager/Business Analyst who is deeply passionate about understanding and translating customer needs into actionable development plans. This is a direct hire opportunity with a fantastic local Tulsa company!
To be successful in this role, you should be a self-starter who combines a strong technical understanding with excellent communication and social skills.
What you get to do every single day:
• Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers
• Define the scope, project plan, project resource allocation (internal and external resources), monitors project progress against timelines to ensure key deliverables are met, on time
• Analyze and review business, technical, and functional requirements
• Work in close partnership with development team to invent and analyze product requirements to meet business goals
• Craft comprehensive user stories and profiles
• Develop creative and highly usable solutions for new product requirements
• Collaborate with designers on wire-frames, interactions and user flows
• Work with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
• Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutions
What you bring to the role:
• Thorough working knowledge of the SDLC models/methodologies, IT systems and their direct implementation to projects
• Experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
• Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs
• Knowledge on usability and application performance considerations
Sounds like you or someone you know? Reach out to Robin Berkstresser at email@example.com or 918-493-2411 for immediate consideration!
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.