There is a well established company in Colorado Springs seeking an IT Project Manager professional. This position is a 6 month contract to hire and is looking to start at the end of the month. Here are more details on the position.
To manage highly technical and complex projects spanning the corporate landscape to include managing relationships and integrations with third party platforms and suppliers.
: Bachelor's Degree, Business, Computer Science or related field
5-10 years maintenance experience
Large Project Management experience to possibly include PMP, Agile methods
Equipment Knowledge: General Office equipment
• Adaptability & flexibility
• Strong detail and logic skills
• Attention to detail
• Time management
• Problem solving with a win/win approach to solutions
• Decision making
• Pro-active leadership
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of internal and external contacts
• Demonstrates excellent business judgment and wisdom
1. Comfortable working conditions, handling light weight, intermittent sitting, standing and walking.
2. Working environment – cubicle office, some noise
3. Detail –oriented work requiring mental acuity and accuracy
4. Normal business hours – 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with possible weekend and holiday work necessary in order to meet project demands.
If you or someone you know are interested in the position please send your resume to Meggin.firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 719-532-0222.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.