At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Project Delivery and Site Manager for the Transportation Safety Division located in Maplewood, Minnesota. Here, you go.Job Summary:
The person hired for the position will be responsible for leading Transportation Safety Division related projects; work with customers and Division resources to deliver solutions using Project Management best practices and effective communications skills. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with customers, business and project teams to define, develop and deliver solutions
- Follow project management best practices to manage scope, timelines, budgets and deliver projects on-time and within budget
- Follow project management framework to ensure compliance with company practices
- Communicate complex technical information to non-technical individuals during frequent interactions with customers, managers, subcontractors, and local government agencies.
- Manage complex projects in a matrix environment where resources needed are not under the control of the project managers, nor located in the same physical proximity
- Communicate effectively with project team, customers, and management
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum five (5) years of technical (software) project management experience
- Experience working with governmental agencies and contracts
- Master's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum ten (10) years of project experience
- PMP Certification
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Certified Scrum Product Owner certification
- Experience managing local and remote cross-functional project teams
- Experience in managing complex IT projects
- Proven communication skills presenting to customers and/or upper management teams
- Other technical and/or project related certifications
- Experience leading technical teams for over 10 years with proven success track record
- Self-starter that leads with high energy, focus and passion
- Results oriented with strong process and execution skills
: Maplewood, MinnesotaTravel:
May include up to 30% travelRelocation:
Is not authorized for this position
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.