Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Enterprise Data Governance and Management (EDGM) Organization is looking for an experienced Data Analyst/Project Manager that enables us to successfully deliver on objectives and build long term operational capabilities. The Capabilities team within EDGM is responsible for driving and overseeing the execution of the data services solutions required to support the adoption of data governance, data quality and MDM data distribution services.
- Ensure reference data, metadata management, business semantics, data modeling and metadata workflow management, data archival and other regulatory requirements are met.
- Ensure data privacy and security needs are well defined and implemented.
- Collaborate with Data Governance and support their objective with data architecture and delivery oversight.
- Develop data strategy, data architecture and associated procedures.
- Apply strong data architecture and data management best practices across the end-to-end implementation. Document data integration standards and approach across AML applications and data provider platform and sources systems.
- Ensure and document data architecture artifacts with industry best practice. Provide data architecture oversight and guidance to the project teams.
- Create/maintain the data model in collaboration with the project teams. Create business view of data, LDM and PDM.
- Identify and recommend any data constraints and mitigation approach. Selection of capabilities and systems to meet business information needs.
- Data Analysis and Design, Data Dictionary, Database Design, Data Integration with Standards and Best Practice for Data Warehousing.
- Skilled in the design and validation of tools and processes to identify and apply entity hierarchies to financial data.
- Monitor project progress and take appropriate actions to ensure work items are delivered on time and on budget.
- Partner with IT in delivering systems and corresponding procedures that support stakeholders.
- Engage with the leads to challenge and problem solve departures from plan.
- Understand organizational context and be able to identify and engage relevant stakeholders to remove barriers.
- Coordinate overall project communications, risks, and issues resolution.
- Manage global teams through direct lines and more importantly indirect influence.
- Develop deep partnerships across business areas.
- Ability to liaise between the business and technology teams.
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills.
- Strong problem solver.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Very strong relationship management with demonstrated ability to work across business linesStrong communication, influencing, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and organizational skills to facilitate interoperability and integration efforts across multiple Business Units.
- 10+ years of experience, 5+ years of data architecture and data modeling.
Job Opening ID
Boston - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.