Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell Commerce Services (DCS) builds and operates a global Commerce Platform that powers Dell.com and Premier/B2B ecosystem, which receives over 1 billion page views per year, across 150 countries and is Googled more than 1 million times per day. Dell Commerce provides its customers a cohesive branded experience across both Consumer, and Commercial sales channels.
Global Online frictionless team is looking for a program manager to help drive order frictionless program and platform enhancements. This person will lead the program for Americas and collaborate across engineering, Catalog Management, Online business managers to identify opportunities and create & drive process or IT solution to improve the frictionless order experience. We are looking for candidates having broad IT leadership and the depth of experience to evolve the team within IT. The ideal candidate will be a strong collaborator and communicator who can handle adversity and manage conversations with both business and IT partners effectively.
- Track key frictionless KPIs and drive improvement projects
- Works to define and analyze problems and opportunities, actively engaged in stakeholder conversations to drive change.
- Collaborate across business and IT in providing business requirements
- Analyze Friction data and drive action plans
- Does market research on industry standards and best practice
- Engineering, MIS or Business Degree, or equivalent professional experience
- 5-7 years of relevant IT project, product, reporting and analytics experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, including the ability to convey ideas effectively to both IT and business audiences
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Information Technology
Job ID: R13669
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.