Do you have a passion to pursue bold Internet of Things Innovations to take on society's toughest challenges? Do you want to be at the intersection of a highly talented team with the greatest technology to construct new business models that improve people's lives? Do you want to be a part of IBM's "Digital-Era" team? IBM's Public Sector team is seeking consultants who enthusiastically answer YES to these questions. As an IBM Consultant, you will be at the forefront of driving change in a working environment that leverages deep Asset Management awareness, Big Data, Analytics, and the Cloud.
IBM GBS Federal is building a team of talented individuals to support a US government client. This position will directly support our client's mission by maintaining and enhancing their application baseline. This project supports a diversity of applications within our client's portfolio so this candidate will play a critical part supporting the users of this system. • Manages and leads the project team.
• Recruits project staff and consultants.
• Detailed project planning and control including:
• Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan.
• Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan
• Recording and managing project issues and escalating when required
• Resolving cross-functional issues at project level.
• Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
• Monitors project progress and performance.
• Provides status reports
• Liaises with, and updates progress to, project board/senior management.
• Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training programs.
TS/SCI CI Poly Required
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.