Overview Who are we?
TEKsystems ® Inc. is a leading provider of strategic IT staffing and Global Services for 82% of the Fortune 500. Ranked #1 in the industry by IT Services Business Report since 2001. We are the nation's largest IT staffing firm. We leverage our core competencies to offer a wide array of IT services. As a division of our parent company, Allegis Group, TEKsystems ® has over 100 offices throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. A three billion dollar company, our best-in-class staffing and project delivery processes, coupled with the core values that guide our company culture, fuel our success. Why us?
TEKsystems ® offers great opportunities for advancement, personal and professional growth, and unlimited earning potential. IT markets are outperforming the rest of economy, and we are growing at a rapid pace. TEKsystems ® seeks professional individuals with competitive spirit, drive, team mentality, courage and commitment, who have demonstrated perseverance, and are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. There is growth potential within the organization including a defined career path. Description:
The Project Operations Associate (POA) facilitates escalation of financial operations issues and reporting functions for a project based services organization. The POA serves as the direct communication link from sales and delivery teams to OSG. This role is responsible for preparing financial reports for management, which will be used as analytical tools by stakeholders. Responsibilities
Qualifications Required Education and/or Experience:
- Creates weekly audits and reports to reconcile financial data. Assists with compiling monthly financial data for company income statements.
- Ensures accurate revenue & cost capture, effective reporting, and appropriate issue resolution of project financials.
- Participate in month end close; calculate monthly accruals and supply data for month end reports.
- Audit monthly revenue and costs and request adjustments as necessary
- Communicates with sales and delivery contacts regarding financial aspects of projects. Provides monthly project performance summary reports to internal stakeholders.
- Ensures accuracy in gross profit and commission reporting.
- Provide guidance to field support personnel, where applicable.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested by the stakeholders.
- Build effective relationships with sales and delivery personnel.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Bachelor's degree in Business; preferably in Finance, Management, Economics or equivalent work experience
- One year of work experience in a customer service or financial support capacity
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines in an environment where prioritization and reprioritization is often needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative/drive and leadership abilities as they gain knowledge and experience within the position
- Must possess strong problem solving, organization and multi-tasking skills while demonstrating good judgment when issues are escalated.
- Ability to identify process gaps and create solutions with minimal direction
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing process environment.
- Solid understanding of the business' operations and the ability to perform analysis for assigned projects
- Intermediate proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
Employees receive a competitive base salary, quarterly bonuses and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal and holiday pay.
- Medical - BlueCross BlueShield Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Insurance - Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
Additional benefits include:
The Company and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Education assistance
- Employee discounts on cars, electronics, travel, etc.