Vision Care, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Project Portfolio Senior Manager, PMO. The position can be based in Jacksonville, FL., Bridgewater, NJ., Limerick, Ireland, West Chester, PA., Aguadilla, PR., or Inverness, Scotland.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, is a worldwide company with operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Since we introduced soft disposable contact lenses in 1988, no other manufacturer has matched the aggressive expansion of our wide-ranging ACUVUE® family of products. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding the ACUVUE® brand, and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the contact lens industry.
The purpose of the Project Portfolio Senior Manager, PMO position is to support the Consumer Medical Devices (CMD) Sector PMO to shape a broad range of Supply Chain (SC) portfolio strategic processes that are critical to our business and help facilitate investment decisions.
The Project Portfolio Senior Manager, PMO will serve a dual function in program and portfolio management. As a program manager, this role will support the successful execution and delivery of complex strategic projects. As a portfolio manager, this role will provide insights into designing portfolio and program management systems and processes, support change management for implementing and sustaining the new systems and processes, and facilitate execution including comprehensive development, coordination and oversight for all projects within the assigned Vision Care and/or Diabetes Care project portfolio.
• Develop and execute project portfolio strategy, provide clear direction to project managers
• Manage priority, interdependency and sequencing of projects within assigned portfolio.
• Periodically meet with project managers to review and approve project charters, project plans, work plans and risk assessments for all projects within assigned portfolio.
• Periodically review and approve project resource plans. Identify, communicate and facilitate resolution of project and portfolio resourcing conflicts and constraints.
• Partner with functional leaders to mitigate obstacles, barriers and risks to successful execution of projects within assigned portfolio
• Provide training & ensure use of best practices on all projects within assigned portfolio to execute and deliver to the scope, quality, timeline, risk and budget requirements agreed upon in the project charters.
• Manage organizational project portfolio communications, including but not limited to periodic updates to the Franchise
• Project Leadership and Supply Chain Leadership Team Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or Business related discipline is required
• An MBA or Master’s Degree in a Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math discipline is preferred
• A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant business experience is required
• A minimum of seven (7) years of Project management experience preferably in supply chain or product development roles is preferred
• Solid financial skills, including business case development are required
• A minimum of 2+ years – Supervisory / people management experience is required
• Experience working in an FDA regulated environment, such as Medical Devices, or Pharmaceuticals is required
• Six Sigma (Green Belt, Black Belt, etc.), FPX Certification, or Process Excellence certification are preferred
• A PMP Certification (Project Management Professional) is preferred
• Experience presenting to senior management is required
• Demonstrated cross-functional experience in project management and commercial areas is preferred
• Experience influencing, persuading and building consensus in a matrix organization is required
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams, sometimes requiring managing and leading without authority as needed is also required
• Experience planning, organizing, managing and communicating progress of multiple tasks are required
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategies which achieve a strategic vision is required
• This position may require up to 20-25% at peak times of both domestic and international travel depending on the location of the rolePrimary Location
United States-Florida-JacksonvilleOther Locations
North America-United States-Puerto Rico-Aguadilla, North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland-Limerick-Limerick, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-Scotland-InvernessOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)Job Function