Project Program Management Consultant - Berwyn, PA
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in theGartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Ouraward-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more athttp://www.boomi.com/
Dell-Boomi is looking for a project manager who can run our client projects in our fast paced environment. As client demands around accountability increase, we need an leader in our organization to take our project oversight to the next level
- Creates and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Keeps client project manager well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between the consultants and the client project manager.
- Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project.
- Communicates and enforces configuration standards
- Performs code reviews and mentors junior developers.
- Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Ability to manage the development of team by ensuring that project tasks are in line with each consultant’s career interests when possible.
- Ability to inspire co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Ability to Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Ability to manage the process of innovative change effectively.
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
· Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
· When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
· Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
· We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
· Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Solutions Project Manager-SWPS*
**Title:** *Project Program Management Consultant*
**Requisition ID:** *16001472*