*Project Program Management Senior Advisor - Round Rock, TX*
Join Dell and you’ll work in a dynamic environment with other motivated, talented individuals who inspire greatness in their teammates. Our unique position as a technology leader ensures that you’ll always be challenged in your work and supported in reaching your most ambitious goals.
Looking to add an enthusiastic Program Manager to run programs for the GSD (Global Services Deployment) TAM (Technical Account Management) services organization. The scope of this role includes but is not limited to operationalizing new TAM service offers and successfully bringing new TAM services to market, driving business improvements to increase productivity and organizational scaling and improving customer experience by enabling the TAMs to have the right customer engagement (tools, processes and delivery framework).
- Manages projects, or specific activities related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project.
- Develops complex solutions to business problems or customer engagements through in-depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision makers.
- Uses experience, innovation and judgment to make decisions that may be based on partial information.
- Considers Dell-wide implications of decisions and recommendations.
- Adapts and integrates own experience with Dell-wide strategy.
- Analyzes and forecasts business and market trends.
- Develops innovative solutions to problems without precedent.
- Invents new products and processes to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Contributes to business results through quality of results, advice and decisions.
- Develops standards around which others will operate.
- Designs and develops global processes, systems and/or applications.
- Contributes to Dell thought leadership.
- Undergraduate degree and 8 years, or Graduate degree and 6 years of experience in Finance
- 6 years of project management experience
- Advanced ability to collaborate across multiple large teams simultaneously
- Able to multi-task to manage both tactical and strategic work streams relating to area of responsibility over a function and/or region
- Strong understanding of processes, ability to identify gaps and propose and implement new processes
- Ability to perform cost benefit analysis, prioritize and implement the right solutions.
- Ability to analyze data and draw inferences.
- PMP and ITIL certifications
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Support Services - Project Program Management*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Project Program Management Senior Advisor - Round Rock, TX*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *160011JG*