Project Program Management Sr. Analyst
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: December 24, 2016
Reference ID: 160011SJ
The North America Enterprise Support Operations and PMO team is looking for a Project Program Management Sr. Analyst to join our dynamic team. Through the process of evolution, we are challenging ourselves to work smarter, faster, and more efficiently. The Project Program Management Sr. Analyst responsibilities include participating in cross organizational projects while utilizing command skills, leadership, and team building to drive for results. The Sr. Analyst will drive various aspects of project management activity for small to medium sized projects, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization and ensuring the following:
- Clearly defining problem statements and boundaries of scope of tasks, activities,
- Changes that affect scope, schedule, and resources are identified, managed and
controlled with an integrated cohesive plan.
- Schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
- Risks and issues are proactively identified, managed, and communicated
- Acts as an advocate for internal and external customers.
- Routinely presenting task and/or projects details and status to senior level
- Foundational knowledge and application of Project Management Methodology.
- Ability to execute project tasks in order to achieve project goals
- Manage changes to scope, monitor and control project work, and communicate
to project team, project lead, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrate strong personal initiative and attention to detail.
- Strong ability to multi-task, manage daily workflow, and deliver results in a
- Effectively collaborate with other team members and foster teamwork.
- Effectively communicate with others.
- Good writing, analytical skills and demonstrated project management abilities.
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint skills
- Undergraduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience or Graduate degree
and 0-2 years relevant experience.
- Industry certifications in Project Management or ITIL is a plus
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
/ Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: // Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. /
**Job:** **Support Services - Project Program Management*
**Title:** *Project Program Management Sr. Analyst*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *160011SJ*