This position provides project support to the business units relative to the administration of reports, letters, presentations, proposals and other prospect and client deliverables. This position requires extensive people, communication, project coordination, organizational and process skills; along with knowledge of the internal business practices and priorities to support multiple projects with a high level of focus on quality, accuracy and confidentiality in all work products. The position requires a high degree of technical competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other applications. Reports Project Services Manager and is a member of the People and Client Support (PCS) Team.
Project Services - Document Preparation, Proofing and Finalization
- Prepare, edit, format, proofread and process reports in specialized software or Microsoft Word using various styles with multiple page layouts, headers/footers, graphs/charts/tables; and utilizing firm determined procedures.
- Coordinate workflow and support on reports and facilitate through completion.
- Develop, edit and format letters, spreadsheets, proposals, project resumes and all other client deliverables from draft stage to client-ready work.
- Prepare, edit and format PowerPoint presentations using advanced features and functions.
- Create, edit and format .pdf files and forms using Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Create and distribute various communications and client correspondence associated with client report work and business processes.
- Create, edit, and use standard templates in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Maintain an efficient filing system for documents in accordance with firmwide records system.
- Research and document information using various Internet search engines and sites.
- Coordinate the production of reports and documents, including scanning, photocopying, binding, assembly and delivery upon completion.
- Use extensive knowledge of internal business practices and priorities to proactively respond to daily issues and requests.
- Establish and encourage process improvement to provide effectiveness.
- Utilize tracking systems to ensure all time and materials are recorded, project work and type are tracked, and project instructions and client interactions are fully documented.
- Support various projects from start to finish using Microsoft software and other firm systems or web-based applications including working with others to ensure quality and timely completion and document management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Five years or greater of project administration work experience in a professional services and/or consulting firm environment.
- Bachelor degree preferred in business administration or related field or at least five years of project services experience required.
- Extensive administrative background and technical competence with experience formatting large scale Microsoft Word documents using various styles with multiple page layouts, tables/charts/graphics and headers/footers.
- Advanced level of expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Professional, web-based applications, and database solutions are required with ability to quickly learn other programs and applications as needed. Microsoft SharePoint and Visio knowledge preferred.
- User knowledge of office technology equipment such as videoconferencing, multi-functional devices and LCD projectors.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting terminology preferred.
- Highly effective and polished spoken and written communication skills and competency in grammar and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent project coordination and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to complete client work and projects.
- Strong planning skills with ability to coordinate materials and communications relative to events and conferences.
- Strategic awareness and ability to bring ideation and efficiencies to projects and processes and champion efforts related to change management and operational effectiveness.
- Process oriented, accurate and quality focused with the ability to handle projects and proactively respond and keep business leadership apprised of critical issues.
- Excellent analytical skills to identify and report trends and make recommendations in collaboration with others.
- Ability to handle key assignments of confidential nature, exercise a high degree of discretion and maintain highly confidential information.
- Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels, internal and/or external to the organization and respond to client service issues in a courteous and professional manner.
- Work well independently and in a team with professional presence and exceptional customer service.
- Ability to understand and strictly adhere to the brand and quality standards and procedures established by Crowe Horwath.
- High energy level with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to function in fast-paced, high stress situations attributed to tight deadlines and multiple client needs or team needs.
- Desire to leverage technology to solve business problems.
- Ability to teach and guide others on use of software, tool and process and utilize both technical and interpersonal skills to assist clients.
- Demonstrate openness to new challenges and opportunities and continuous learning.
- Reliable and dependable with an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
- Able to work flexible hours and overtime based upon project work and peak busy times. Estimate an annual average of 5-10% overtime.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential job functions and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties performed by personnel occupying this position.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
A little about us:
Crowe Horwath LLP is a public accounting, consulting and technology firm dedicated to connecting specialized knowledge with innovative technology to bring value to our clients.