Applied Global Services seeks to hire a Sr. Project Manager to be responsible for for the management of the project & RIT governance within the AGS PMO organization. Projects have different complexity and can part of corporate projects as well. The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of a project: budget, time line, goals and project team members.
Key responsibilities of the incumbent will be:
- AGS RIT & Project Management Governance
- Develop & manage AGS RIT & Project Mgmt Governance process - Support budget, scope, timeline and risk management
- Ensure PMs follow Project Management Methodology (PMM) including
- Set-Up/management Project Web Access (PWA)
- Establish regular Business Owner cadence to assess RequestIT (RIT)
- Coordinate Monthly RIT prioritization & Project governance
- Manage/plan weekly & monthly Project Reviews
- Project / RIT Budget Management actual & forecast including MDA & Cost Center reconciliation
- Monitoring and report status
- Administer master work-plan and budget
- Assure deliverable quality and completion
- PM templates & training
- Administer resource mgt. process
- Manage/lead Projects in BSA-SIS PMO Team
- Identify and recruit team members for projects
- Provide detailed project plans including ROI calculations
- Monitor and report progress of projects to management
- Drive Escalations to ensure project success
- Document project results
Scope: Management / Senior Management level position. Gets assignments to projects and gets targets for these projects. Provides direction to his project team members. Work is reviewed by Senior Management and functional owners or project areas.
Complexity: Develops solutions for highly complex scenarios in AGS, like processes for new products, processes to improve performance. Projects are often including several functional areas. Sets project targets together with functional owners. Drives change management process for operational impact of projects.
Impact: Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results may lead to failure of project. This may lead to overall operational and business impact, depending on the nature of the project.
Interaction: Frequently interacts with all levels of management; needs to be able to manage by influence. Interaction requires ability to gain cooperation of others.
Management Role: Provides immediate supervision to project team members, assigning tasks to them and checking results frequently. Typically manages individual contributors. Requirements:
- Technical or commercial degree
- Knowledge of Service and Spares Processes and Products;
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong operational background with excellent understanding of AGS/WWOPs Operations & business processes and practices
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Several years of management experience
- Familiar with AGS Business Process and SAP concepts, principles and techniques
- Good analytical skills
- Willingness to travel
- BA / BS degree in Business, Logistics, Marketing, Inventory Management or a related discipline (or equivalent experience)
5 years supervisory/management experience include 3 years management experience.
- PMP certified and experience combining ERP and functional area understanding
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.