Job Description: Summary:
Provides installation project management support for Tyco's top National U.S. Retail Accounts and regional accounts. It is the responsibility of the Project Specialist to learn all aspects of the installation process for various technologies to support account project teams which include the customer, national sales representative, national and/or regional project managers, and regional field installation teams to ensure on-time installation delivery and customer satisfaction. Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Qualifications: Education:
- Serves as communication point for all involved in assigned installation project to include external customers - customers, contractors, installers; as well as internal customers - sales reps, project managers, field install and service technicians.
- Reviews/audits surveys and customer inventory to assist project team in creating equipment proposals and scope of work for projects.
- Uses install management tools to track assigned project tasks according to scope of work from beginning to install completion to guarantee customer milestones are satisfactorily met throughout the process.
- Ensures all project information is received and stored.
- Communicates with field to ensure scheduled install dates for customer are received.
- Provides equipment tracking and delivery information to field, contractors, and customers to meet scheduled install dates.
- Collects, audits, and distributes sign-off documents to ensure customer requirements are met for install completion, invoicing, and monthly revenue goals.
- Participates in meetings and/or conference calls with customer and internal project team as needed.
- Addresses and elevates any project challenges and helps to resolve.
- Provides weekly status reports on account install activity to PRG manager.
- Offers assistance where needed to maintain efficient workflow.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required
- AA or AS degree in Business Administration (or related field) preferred
4 + years managing customer accounts in customer service or business environment. Skills:
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Analytical problem solving ability
- Strong personal computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Leadership skills
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.