About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview Background in print operations or document creation and management. Marketing or graphic design is a plus.
Our team is a multi location team responsible for document management including letter and notice creation, print, distribution, and returned mail processing. Additionally, we manage an internal print operation that support various Lines of Business with various printed output. Job Description
The Project Specialist coordinates projects in support of Company or department activities. This position handles project details and assists others with more complex aspects of projects.
- Coordinates moderately complex projects in support of department management, seeking assistance only with unusual questions or problems; coordinates the work of others assisting on projects as necessary
- Works independently on more routine projects after acquiring initial experience
- Assists with creation of project plans, reporting, leading meetings implementing projects, evaluating results and directing resources and organizational communications as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
- 2-4 Years of related experience
- Proven project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to gather information and recommend solutions
- Strong process improvement skills, including the ability to evaluate procedures and recommend improvements
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) Falmouth
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.