Job Description Branch ID:5031
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00-15.00 / Hour
TheTeam Lead is responsible for to uphold and communicate to each team member company policies and responsibilities while maintaining a high standard of professionalism and confidentiality. Daily, the Team Lead is responsible for efficient execution of plans while supporting the safety and quality standards set forth by the company. The Team Lead will work closely with each team member to ensure standards are consistently followed, identify risk points and take action to correct abnormal situations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide daily direction, instructions and guidance to team members
*Communicate clear instructions to team members
* Maintain detailed knowledge of processes and production expectations
* Assess and provide feedback to Performance Manager on safety concerns and team members strengths and weaknesses
* Provide on-job training
* Monitor team members' actions to ensure policies and procedures are being followed
* Manage the flow of day-to-day operations, backfill positions in the event of absence
* Support continuous improvement activities
* Lead 15-25 team members within assigned area.
Job Requirements High school diploma or GED
3 years experience within a production work environment
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.