**Aurora, IL Facility Only**
PRIMARY/FUNDAMENTAL DUTIES: (Most essential requirements)
- Read, follow and develop work instructions and provide training as necessary.
- Ability to perform all activities within the production area.
- Directs set up and adjustments to production as necessary to fulfill customer requirements.
- Peer trainer for new employees assigned to the production area.
- Analyze work problems and implement appropriate resolution
- Assist in development of assembly processes and procedures and ensure they are followed precisely.
- Maintain expected production rate while monitoring and/or directing the work of staff members.
- Ensure proper packaging of customer product.
- Create labels and apply to product as outlined in work instructions.
- Inspect products to verify conformance to specifications. Report findings to supervisor and/or customer.
- Determine if faulty product can be repaired and report findings to supervisor.
- Update inventory with systematic conversions / adjustments and/or other system related entries.
- Participate in production meetings as required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and coach people.
- Comply with all facility safety and work rules; including, but not limited to security requirements and follow proper procedures for accident/incident reporting, emergency evacuation, proper lifting procedures etc.
- Represent RR Donnelley in a professional manner at all times while ensuring all aspects of the Quality Policy and Objectives are understood and enacted.
- Promote 5S throughout the facility and ensure 5S standards are met.
- Operate forklift and/or handtruck to move and convey products.
- Participate in inventory counts
- Work in other areas as deemed necessary to meet business needs
- Maintain regular attendance in accordance with policies
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.