Acts as key contact between customer, sales, and supply base. Oversee and monitor the execution of jobs in order to achieve the objectives of the service agreement in compliance of customer expectations, company policy, and profit and quality requirements. Applies understanding of customer’s business needs in building solid customer relationships, monitoring customer satisfaction, and providing information in conjunction with RR Donnelley sales. This individual will interact with RRD sales reps and customers to provide information in response to inquiries about promotional products and related services. They will be responsible for providing ideas and direction to related client needs and for obtaining virtual presentations and item criteria for proposals. They may be exclusively supporting an account if that accounts’ needs are deemed to extensive by management. Provides a superior level of customer service, support and high quality user experience.
- Engage customers to gather job requirements and translate customer requirements to manufacturing and sourcing Make suggestions to customers regarding product selection and workflow/process improvements to proposed jobs to maximize the benefits to both the customer and the company.
- Key resource and back up for the Sales group. Provide general solutions, assist in developing pricing and provides original/revised job requirements to Planning.
- Primary point of contact for customer(s).
- Ensure job instructions are clearly communicated entered and verified with the internal sourcing group.
- Confer with customers throughout production to keep them informed of the status of jobs, solicit additional information needed for current jobs and coordinate changes to jobs. Forward/review proofs with customer, obtain approval of materials, such as artwork, color separations, or
- Work with customers to facilitate prototypes and development of custom promotional product pieces. May coordinate the outsourcing development of prototypes.
- Coordinate the resolution of customer or product issues with customer jobs. Engage appropriate departments to verify the issue and determine the root case. May make recommendations to management on appropriate response to issues that are in the best interest of the customer and the company. Communicate with customers regarding the resolution of issues.
- May provide pre-sales support with customers and discuss the manufacturing capabilities and requirements needed to produce a successful job.
- Confer with sourcing and manufacturing operations to ensure the final product meets customer requirements and company standards.
Ensure follow up on invoicing, product and delivery issues:
- Review and submit customer facing metrics reports as requested
- Support all Product Safety & Material Compliance requirements of the Sourcing process, including completion of any required approvals and metrics.
Business Unit/Platform Specific duties:
- May assist sales in the RFP process supplying estimates and determining how to efficiently process a complete job.
- May have responsibility for the composition and/or copy prep of the customers’ products.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.