A Promotional Review Associate job in Irvine,CA needs to be filled immediately by Adecco Medical & Science. This is a 1 year contract initially. In this position you will work cross-functionally to project manage the review process for advertising and promotional materials for approved drug products. The associate is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the Medical, Legal & Regulatory (MLR) process, involving Legal, Regulatory and Medical teams, and for conformance with company policies and procedures. Adecco Medical & Science is a division of the world leader in medical and scientific professional recruiting.
Promotional Review Associate job responsibilities:
• Manage all aspects of the review process for multiple brands.
• Work independently on designated brands managing all aspects of the review.
• Collaborate with Brand Marketing and Marketing Operations to proactively identify and resolve issues and ensure that review is efficiently completed through all stages of the process.
• Actively contribute to ongoing processes and system development as subject matter expert on best practices and SOP conformance.
• Use experience and judgment to identify pieces that may not be consistent with best practices, company policies or FDA guidance.
• Interface with Regulatory and Production departments to execute the OPDP 2253 submission process.
• Help ensure that the submission package is correctly prepared and that all promotional pieces are submitted to OPDP prior to use and distribution.
• Bachelor's degree and at least 1-2 years of experience.
• Experience working in a pharmaceutical or healthcare advertising environment.
• Familiarity with promotional review systems such as Veeva or Zinc strongly preferred.
• Experience with editing preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Project management skills and experience.
• General understanding of FDA regulations for pharmaceutical advertising and promotion.
• Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
If you are interested in this Promotional Review Associate job in Irvine, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com or email your resume to Melody.Lam@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.