At RR Donnelley, our people make a difference every day – in production, working with customers, or behind the scenes in a support role. They know how to manage the job and exceed expectations! Founded 150 years ago, RR Donnelley is a Fortune 500 company that employs approximately 55,000 people in 40 countries across the globe. For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley! We are currently seeking two on-site Proofreaders. You must be available to interview in person at the Phoenix location.
Shifts available: Wednesday-Sunday 7:30pm-4am and Thursday-Tuesday 3pm-11:30pm
- Reviews work performed by Operators against client submissions to ensure proper placement of inserts, edits, tables and other documentation
- Proofread converted documents against originals to ensure accurate conversion and to identify any missing text
- Measures dimensions, spacing and positioning of page elements to verify adherence to client guidelines.
- Performs full read/word-for-word proofreading of client submitted materials
- Marks errors using standardized proofreading marks
- Returns marked proof to Operators for correction
- Checks corrected proof against prior copy to ensure all corrections were made accurately
- Conduct separate checks for format, text accuracy and statistical data
- Ensure that content of document is accurate, clear and complete and that the material is organized logically
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.