Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill Proofreader positions in Deer Park. This is a temporary opportunity. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Proofreader job include:
• Proofreading, reviewing, and monitoring Print Documentation and Emails
• Utilizing web and proprietary systems to ensure sensitive information is input and upkept correctly based on clients' request
• Assist team by collecting documentation from multiple sources based on company's regulations and adhering to its procedures
• Need proficiency in the following:
Microsoft Excel (spreadsheet creation and upkeep)
Create and Save Documents of various types
• Ability to Organize/Create/Sort files and folders on a computer
• Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
• Ability to work on a team, collaborate, and achieve common goals
• Ability to Multitask and be adaptable to changes
• Ability to sit for long periods of time
• Ability to focus on a computer for 8 or more hours a day
• Limited days off/ability to work weekends if requested
Temporary work January through June (potential to last later and/or end earlier)
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Please contact me at 631-844-7650 to be considered for this Proofreader position in Deer Park or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.