The Properties Project Manager 4 position is responsible for managing all phases of construction, remodeling and reconfiguration of company facilities, including non-traditional projects such as organizational-wide or company-wide with moderate to significant risk, scope and complexity.
The following are the roles for this position:
• Develops and manages complex project plans, budgets and schedules, work with end users, LOB and Senior Management to understand complex problems and focus on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet project demands.
• Develops, negotiates and awards related contracts to architects, engineers, general contractors and other external vendors.
• Provides project leadership including coordinating internal and external consultants and vendors to assure compliance with project specifications, budgets and schedules.
• Maintains effective communications with internal customers, project team and management.
• May directly or in-directly manage CPG or third party staff members to meet project objectives.
• Interacts and negotiates with senior management on a regular basis to create and implement complex communication plans that deliver project goals, plans and execution and progress reports.
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures as well as government and regulatory requirements.
Other Desired Qualifications
• Knowledge and understanding of project coordination and expense tracking
• Knowledge and understanding of project management and implementation
• Experience in ground up construction of retail bank (or similar) facilities.
• Experience with tenant improvement
• Experience with program construction
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.