A growing company in the Conshohocken area is seeking a Property Accountant/Lease Administrator for a temporary to full-time opportunity. The Property Accountant/Lease Administrator will have recent MRI or Skyline software experience or a similar software. The ideal candidate will be someone that can read leases and decipher the language to know what should be or can be included in tenants billings, reconcile CAM and TAXES based on the lease language, MRI experience: (a.) Setting up expense pool (expense accounts) ranges in MRI (b.) Setting up expense pools to a property (c) Setting up recoveries (CAM, TAXES and sometimes Insurance) to a tenants ledger (d) calculating tenants recoveries (CAM & TAXES ) for any particular year in question, reviewing prior billing for accuracy (Auditing clients minimum rent, % Rent, CAM & Tax billings for accuracy based on the lease language).
The Property Accountant/Lease Administrator may have a background in accounting, legal/analytical, communication, and also, interpersonal skills.
• A college degree in accounting, real estate or related field
• Experience in a real estate accounting (lease, not financial), lease administration and/or legal environment
• Strong Excel and Word skills
• Experience in a property management software (JD Edwards, MRI, CTI, etc.), and the ability to learn new ones quickly
• The ability to deal with all types of people at all levels within an organization
• Strong accounting, analytical/legal, written and verbal skills
• Passion for real estate
• The ability to travel on a limited basis
If interested in this position, please call Accountemps at 484-254-9040 or send your resume in WORD format to Timothy.McCaffrey@accountemps.com.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.