Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, think about Gartner. The world’s leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
Principal Accountabilities / Overall Responsibilities of Position
- Lead proposal development by creating schedules, conducting meetings and driving projects to successful completion on time.
- Translate the sales strategy for the deal at hand into high quality, powerful proposals.
- Write strategic, client-focused proposals that convey client needs and Gartner value proposition.
- Must lead cross-functional teams and work with sales associates, consultants, contracts, and many other Gartner specialists (e.g. product, HR).
- Use templates and content designed to promote Gartner brand consistency.
- Support both public sector bids and commercial sector proposals worldwide.
- Support global corporate proposal initiatives such as content libraries, tools and templates.
- 3+ years of marketing, writing, proposal development, and/or purchasing experience.
- Specific experience working with public sector procurement processes preferred. Global, commercial proposal experience also a plus.
- U.S. Citizenship required (U.S. only.)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent required. MBA a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely strong writing skills and very strong spoken and written English.
- Expertise in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of Proposal Automation tools a plus.
- Experience in business-to-business services or technology a plus.
- Ability complete tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Job ID 00015182
A little about us:
The world’s leading information technology, marketing and supply chain research and advisory company.