Healthcare USA & Canada
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
In this position, you will be responsible for working with key stakeholders in order to write, edit, and
manage the content and production of GE Healthcare customer RFPs (Request for Proposal).
Works with key stakeholders to develop professional customer proposals, composes and edits
content including executive summaries, corporate overview, and solution overviews.
• Performs quality control / copy, editing / proofreading to ensure content is complete, accurate
and consistent in grammar, spelling, style and branding.
• Verifies compliance with customer requirements.
• Develops and maintains customer proposal from receipt of RFP to completion, including design
of proposal contents/layout and assistance in production of physical copies.
• Develops and monitor proposal schedules and identifies and coordinates resources/inputs
• Work closely with proposal center team members/key stakeholders to develop best practices for
proposal content and process; participate in Voice of Customer (VOC) gathering and
• Participate in the development, maintenance and promotion of customizable templates for
• Plans and manages kick-off, strategy sessions, content review and other meetings related to the
• Develops strong working relationships with key proposal contributors. Works closely with sales
representatives to develop solutions.
• Utilize RFP tools/software and database to respond to all customer RFP questions including
terms and conditions and technical specifications, consult with subject matter experts/key
contributors on new and complex questions. Builds and maintains product/services responses in
the RFP Q&A Database (using RFP software and tools) as assigned.
• Performs role in compliance with all internal and regulatory/legislative quality standards and
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GE Healthcare(GEHC) Quality Manual, Quality Management
System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they
apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but
not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within
them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to
GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure
that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken.
• Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy,
configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to
ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
High School diploma/GED/Post secondary education with emphasis on business, technical and/or
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products, experience with RFP
software/tools a plus.
• Ability to communicate using English.
• Strong focus on customer care and satisfaction.
• Sales or business development/proposal experience.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines and commitments.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Desired Characteristics• Highly motivated goal-oriented self-starter with ability to work
autonomously and as part of a team, takes initiative to make things happen, identifies what needs
to be done and does it.
• Excellent interpersonal skills - strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills, including multitasking
and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, follow up and attention to detail.
• Adaptable to multiple requests and daily changes.
• Ability to interact effectively and collaborate with all levels of a matrix organization, both
internally and with external customers.
• Dependable: Being reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed, and fulfilling obligations
Adaptable/Flexible: Being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information,
different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations in a high paced
environment with changing needs.
• High Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions,
communications, actions, and when dealing with others.
• Basic understanding of technical/medical equipment and services, preferred knowledge in
applicable specific GE Healthcare care areas desired.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.