Grow with us as a Provisional Production Employee in one of our state-of-the-art production facilities in Omaha, NE! By utilizing your strong communication skills and attention to detail you'll help us produce some of the world's most favorite products. You'll also collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives, and be a part of the united values and winning culture at Kellogg! WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Provisional Production Employee at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Performing cleanup on various production and packaging related equipment
- Providing regular employees relief from extended work schedules, vacations, and other time off request
- Following all company Safety Rules and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Physically must be able to stand for long hours and be able to lift at or above waist at a maximum of fifty pounds
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Previous experience working in a food manufacturing plant
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to follow instructions, verbal and written
The Omaha plant operates 7 days a week. The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work weekends, holidays and overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
The pay for this position is $16.50 per hour.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: