TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN Registered Nurse (RN) - Parthenon Pavilion - Memory Care Program Work Schedule:FULL TIME Nights - TWO weekends a month
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Memory Care Program
is a 24-bed inpatient program that houses both voluntary and involuntary adult patients. The program focuses on the provision of the following essential services:
Centennial Medical Center
- Interdisciplinary Patient Assessment and Treatment Planning
- Psychiatric and Medical Management
- Nutritional counseling
- Caregiver Assessment and Counseling
- Crisis Stabilization
- Care and Management of Activities of Daily Living
- Patient and Caregiver Education
- Community Resource Referral
- Discharge Planning
- Liaison Services with Placement Facilities
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse
(RN) - Memory Care Program. Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates clinical knowledge of psychiatric nursing and maintains highest quality of comprehensive patient care.
- Displays effective communication skills and maintains therapeutic relationships with patients, families, physicians and staff.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Participate in Performance Improvement activities.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with external and internal customers
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current BLS certification (American Heart Association)
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom