TriStar Centennial Medical Center - Nashville, TN
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in various areas. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. As addiction is a growing epidemic in our country. It touches every aspect of a person's physical, emotional, and spiritual health. Here on the Dual Treatment Program at Parthenon Pavilion we address these aspects using a comprehensive, evidence-based approach utilizing a multi-disciplinary team of board certified addiction specialists, nurses, and social workers. This position will play a key part in continuing our success! Parthenon Pavilion at Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs and any other patient care.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Prepare and educate patient on discharge instructions
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities.
- RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- BLS from the American Heart Association
- CPI within 90 days of employment.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom