Sign On Bonus Available Skyline Madison Campus - Madison, TN Registered Nurse (RN) - Geriatric
TriStar Skyline Madison Campus is the region's most comprehensive provider of inpatient and outpatient behavioral health and chemical dependency services. Care is provided in a variety of settings in order to best accommodate the patient, including inpatient care, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient care. From adolescents to adults the services are designed to meet the specific needs of patients. A therapeutic treatment mall program is also available, which enables patients to participate in multiple classes to meet their specific behavioral health treatment objectives.
Individualized treatment that addresses the psychiatric and physical needs related to illnesses seniors often experience is provided. Medical advances make it possible for seniors to manage or overcome mental health concerns. Our multidisciplinary team of mental health experts, including geriatric psychiatry specialists, nurse practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, licensed social workers, therapists and aids, are committed to delivering high quality, specialized care to meet your unique needs.
- Behavioral and psychological disorders of Alzheimer's and other types of dementia
- Mood disorders: depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts
- Behavioral disorders associated with neurological disorders: Parkinson's, multiple sclerosis and stroke
. Skyline Madison
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Geriatric Care Responsibilities
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Skyline Medical Center Service Values.
- All behaviors fully support positive customer service
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilized Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse in the state of Tennessee or participating compact state
- Behavioral health experience preferred, not required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom