Registered Nurse (RN) - Parthenon Pavilion - Adult Clinical Psych
Caring for People Since 1971
TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion is Nashville's largest and most established psychiatric hospital. Our facility has been helping individuals in need of mental health treatments since 1971. We believe that mental illness is treatable in a supportive and therapeutic environment. Our psychiatrists, therapists, nurses and other specialists are dedicated to improving the lives of our patients. We have a long history of helping individuals recover from different mental disorders and substance abuse problems. It is our mission to help patients return to a fulfilling and productive life. Adult Psychiatric Services
is a 25-bed unit, providing inpatient treatment to patients 18 years of age or older who voluntarily seek treatment for acute psychiatric symptoms which cannot be safely and adequately addressed on an outpatient basis. Common disorders of patients treated in this program include, but are not limited to: major depressive disorder, schizoaffective disorder, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, adjustment disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder and a variety of co-morbid personality disorders.Centennial Medical Center
is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN)- Adult Clinical Psych 12 HOUR DAY SHIFT! Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, ability to gather data, demonstrates knowledge in range treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Follows direction from team leader of individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents patient care, as appropriate, in a descriptive, non-judgmental way.
- Leads group when assigned according to assigned unit's program guidelines.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with external and internal customers.
- BLS certification current.
- RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- CPI within 90 days of employment.