CHS Northwest has an opportunity in our Chehalis Energy location. We are looking for an individual to join our Operations team working as a part time Laborer. You will assist patrons in a professional manner and promote a positive image of the coop. You must have the ability to adapt, think and make decisions quickly; have a pleasant attitude, be helpful, and customer focused.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Customer Service & Sales: Provide excellent customer service and assist customers with buying bulk fertilizer, chemicals and seed as well as delivering of grain commodities to the terminal
- Verify that the equipment and supporting vehicles are in good working order
- Unload products as they are received
- Deliver products to customer site
- Perform warehouse work to include: driving forklift, mechanics, and maintenance.
- Perform housekeeping inside and outside of all facilities.
- Complete all safety reports and required record keeping.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Operation of location facilities
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- CDL license or ability to attain one with HAZMAT endorsement
- Ability to lift 75 lbs, climb ladders and stairs
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions and temperatures
- Ability to work long hours to meet business demands
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass pre-employment background check
A little about us:
CHS is proud to offer veterans a place to grow their careers. Driven by the values of the farm families who own CHS, our employees focus on helping farmers raise healthy crops.