Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. Allied Universal, North America's leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company!You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Allied Universal's many success stories.
Apply to join the LARGEST SECURITY COMPANY in the United States! Job Description Hiring Security Officers Immediately Allied Universal Security Services is seeking Part-time/Seasonal unarmed Security offices in STOCKBRIDGE, GA- I NTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 2 PM! We are looking for Security Professionals in an UNARMED capacity.
Successful applicants MUST submit to and pass a drug test Successfully pass a comprehensive criminal background investigation Looking for a PHENOMENAL Career to start or change to? We are looking for YOU! Please come to our event PREPARED to INTERVIEW as Hiring Managers will be offering positions on-the-spot! Bring your resume Dress code for event - Business When: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM Where: All About Change Ministries- 5365 North Henry Blvd. Stockbridge, GA 30281 Located in Cobble Stone Square Plaza, Across from Denny's Restaurant Qualifications/Requirements:
Qualified applicants for the Professional Security Officer
position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 18 years of age
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard;
- Neat and professional appearance
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 150,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com or http://www.aus.com/offices to contact your local office.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability*CB-SE*SAJ
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Requisition ID
A little about us:
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities.