CHS, formerly known as Cenex, has an exciting opportunity at our Auburn retail and propane location. We are looking for a part time Warehouse Worker to safely and efficiently perform the job functions of loading/unloading trailers, moving pallets of product, picking orders, completing documentation and cleaning in the warehouse. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be self-motivated and work well in a team setting.
- Perform all job functions within the warehouse including loading/unloading trailers, moving pallets of product, picking orders and completing documentation.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat/clean and complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Complete shipping, receiving and inspection documents neatly and accurately.
- Assist in training new employees.
- Manage product inventory and follow first in-first out shipping and rotation principles.
- Operate a fork lift.
- Follow all plant and food safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High school diploma or GED
- Forklift certification or ability to obtain forklift certification
- Propane certification or ability to obtain propane certification
- Must be able to perform simple math problems related to order counts and inventory management
- Must be able to meet certain physical requirements including standing, squatting, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends
- Must be able to wear hard hat, hair net, safety glasses and safety boots
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass pre-employment background check
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
A little about us:
CHS is proud to offer veterans a place to grow their careers. Driven by the values of the farm families who own CHS, our employees focus on helping farmers raise healthy crops.