Partner/Channel Marketing Manager
Our customers are transforming, and our partner ecosystem has a significant role to play in driving the growth. Microsoft will recruit hundreds of new partners to the Dynamics ecosystem and make our existing partners even more successful. We’ll do that by growing the capability of sellers and technical people in the ecosystem; they are fundamental to our success.
And we’re looking for a new business leader; A bold, creative and disciplined Program Manager who will grow the readiness and enablement business and increase the business performance of Business Application partners. In this role you will transform an ecosystem and our approach to developing them. You will oversee and drive continued improvements in efficiency and impact of our existing readiness offerings. You will also own the innovation and delivery cycle around our set of next gen readiness and enablement offers.
A strong US OCP technical community? We’ve got it. And you’ll work with them daily. Strong support from the WW C&E? We’ve got it. And you’ll work with them daily. And executive exposure in the US? Dynamics is one of the largest growth aspirations of the US Sub. And you’ll work regularly with senior leaders across the business.
• Get out there! Work with partners and our field organization to imagine, create and execute what our ecosystem needs most.
• Work with the Worldwide Dynamics Business Group to consume and enhance WW readiness offerings, land US feedback and drive support for local pilot programs
• Partner with our CRM and ERP operating models to aggressively grow our technical and non-technical partner capacity
• Design the right mix of L100/L200/L300 readiness offerings. Market them to partners and drive consumption using pricing, offers, incentives and delivery options
• Work with our field resources on integrating capacity planning with partner planning motions
• Drive our business plan for Business Applications readiness and capability development
• Work with Marketing and our CRM and AX operating models to drive readiness plans as part of our AX and CRM product launch plans
• Engage 3rd party companies to enhance and augment our internal readiness programs
• Drive US partner participation Global Technical Product Conferences
• Integrate readiness into other partner programs and partner events
3+ Year of experience with partner readiness
3+ Years of Marketing experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Highly skilled in project execution across groups and stakeholders in a matrixed organization.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required
In addition, the ideal candidate has:
A BS/MS business degree from a major university
Significant experience with either the Dynamics AX or Dynamics CRM product
Deep understanding of medium to large enterprises from one or more perspectives; sales, marketing, consulting, channel
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.