Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
1. Responsible for development and implementation of domestic and international meetings and events for internal and external audiences.
2. Manages/oversees development and execution of communication tools for meetings and events - messaging, graphics, video, web or other content.
3. Supports meetings and events outreach to key audiences globally.
4. Manages all aspects of logistics on meeting and event projects, including complex budgets.
5. Produces meetings and events , working with other groups and functions throughout the Company
6. Contributes to creation of new meeting and event programs
7. Represents meetings and events in projects involving other departments, areas of the Company, and/or with public
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensusQualifications: Education
- Bachelor's Degree - Hospitality and Event Management
- 2 - 4 Years of Experience
- 5 years experience planning domestic and international meetings, events and expositions
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.