PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
In today's changing environment, the public sector is seeing an increase in physical and cyber threats, financial and performance reporting requirements, diversity in the workforce, and the impact of rapidly changing technologies. PricewaterhouseCoopers Public Sector LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to help federal and international government agencies anticipate and address these and other complex challenges.
PwC Public Sector LLP is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The Baldrige Award is the nationâ€™s highest Presidential honor for performance excellence, recognizing U.S. organizations for superior quality and world-class results across six categories defined by Baldrige including Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, and Operations Focus. For more information on our journey to performance excellence, please visit www.pwc.com/baldrige or view our winner profile on the NIST website.
Professionals in PwC Public Sector LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Our Information Management consultants help clients maximize the value of their data.
This high performing team helps clients define their
information strategy, architecture and governance, get the most value from business intelligence and analytics, and implement enterprise content and data management solutions to reduce cost and complexity, increase trust and integrity, and improve operational effectiveness.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any MIS related field
Demonstrates some knowledge of designing and developing IT business architecture or information architecture engagements to clients in the financial services industry, which includes participating on engagement teams performing and assisting with the following:
- Evaluating enterprise DW architecture feasibility, risk and technologies related to business change (i.e. assessing, identifying and recommending BI and related business stakeholders' data requirements; BI solution prototyping and development; processes and performance from business and technical standpoints; and the impact of data changes on business and/or IT processes);
- Prioritizing, preparing and implementing BI and/or DW architectural improvements (i.e. developing and recommending alternative DW technical and data management solutions, methodologies, strategies and architectural improvement plans)
- Advising CXO's on trends and emerging enterprise data management, data security and/or data masking, data warehousing and business intelligence technologies and strategies.
Demonstrates some abilities to interact with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects, including full software development life cycle, DW/BI/ETL tools and other related technologies, including:
- Enterprise data management, data warehousing and/or business intelligence; data modeling, integration and/or synchronization, quality, security, conversion and analysis; database administration; and/or enterprise data management policies, procedures, compliance & risk management. This includes a minimum of having participated in two full life cycle implementations
- Architecture, design and development of enterprise business intelligence and data warehousing solutions, including utilizing leading ETL/BI tools and the ability to architect a solution
- Design and implementation of reporting data sources and complex reports, including some ability to utilize SQL
- Design and development of data cleansing routines utilizing typical data quality functions involving standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching that leverages knowledge within data, master data, metadata and technology management.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member on project engagements and project teams, which includes the following: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success identifying and addressing client needs, which includes the following: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; approaching client in an organized manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates some ability and/or a proven record of success prioritizing and handling multiple tasks; researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters; utilizing problem-solving skills; and, communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional business environment.
This role supports client work contractually requiring US Citizenship and a TS/SCI CI level security Clearance.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.