PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
In today's changing environment, the public sector is seeing an increase in physical and cyber threats, financial and performance reporting requirements, diversity in the workforce, and the impact of rapidly changing technologies. PricewaterhouseCoopers Public Sector LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to help federal and international government agencies anticipate and address these and other complex challenges.
PwC Public Sector LLP is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The Baldrige Award is the nationâ€™s highest Presidential honor for performance excellence, recognizing U.S. organizations for superior quality and world-class results across six categories defined by Baldrige including Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, and Operations Focus. For more information on our journey to performance excellence, please visit www.pwc.com/baldrige or view our winner profile on the NIST website.
Professionals in PwC Public Sector LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Our People and Organization consultants help clients effectively execute their business strategies through their people and maximize return on human capital. We do this by helping to transform their HR function, including their HR policies, operations and dashboards, and increasing their workforce capability. We also drive both transformational and event driven changes by focusing on organization design, leadership, culture, change management, communications and training.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resource Management or Business Administration
Degree(s) Preferred: Master's degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development or Human Resource Management
Certification(s) Preferred: SPHR
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and an proven success record of managing complex human capital change management programs, including thorough knowledge of people-related competencies and academic background such as psychology, human factors, applied cognition:
- Assessment of change readiness, leadership alignment, and organizational impact
- Change vision and strategy
- Organizational design
- Training strategies, and curricula and course development
- Cultural transformation plans
- Stakeholder management and communications to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
Demonstrates a thorough proven track record of success managing small to mid-size project teams in a collaborative and fast-paced environment:
- Developing work plans for a project work stream, understanding dependencies, maintaining project economics, and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues
- Identifying skills and resources needed for timely and quality deliverables while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues
- Articulating complex issues and structuring clear and concise written documents, adjusting style and level of details depending on audience
- Identifying and resolving basic business analysis challenges with limited assistance
- Adjusting readily to shifting priorities and rapid change
- Anticipating and addressing client needs while building and expanding relationships with clients
- Proactively increasing the firm's intellectual property via client work, and sharing new material across the firm
Demonstrates proven thorough ability to promote a collaborative work environment:
- Managing, coaching, and mentoring less experienced staff
- Monitoring the team workload while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members.
This role supports client work contractually requiring US Citizenship and a Secret Level Security Clearance.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.