PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
In today's changing environment, the public sector is seeing an increase in physical and cyber threats, financial and performance reporting requirements, diversity in the workforce, and the impact of rapidly changing technologies. PricewaterhouseCoopers Public Sector LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to help federal and international government agencies anticipate and address these and other complex challenges.
PwC Public Sector LLP is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The Baldrige Award is the nationâ€™s highest Presidential honor for performance excellence, recognizing U.S. organizations for superior quality and world-class results across six categories defined by Baldrige including Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, and Operations Focus. For more information on our journey to performance excellence, please visit www.pwc.com/baldrige or view our winner profile on the NIST website.
Professionals in PwC Public Sector LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Our Cybersecurity and Privacy Consultants are a team of business integrators with extensive consulting and industry experience who help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A Cybersecurity and Privacy consulting career may provide the opportunity to grow and contribute to our clients' business issues every day, applying a collection of security spectrum capabilities, including security strategy and governance, IT risk, security technologies, and cybercrime and breach response.
As part of the Cybersecurity offering within Advisory, PwC performs advanced analytics in the Cyber world. Our team of cloud integration specialist work with clients to properly integrate their cyber data into PwC's analytical tools.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 6
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Analytics, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, or related sciences.
Certification(s) Preferred: Google Cloud Platform GCP, Qualified Developer Amazon Web Services AWS certifications, Certified Solutions Architect or Developer, Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 or greater.
Demonstrates considerable knowledge of and success in roles performing data analysis, data quality and data integration solutions in support of system integration analysis and reporting which includes but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Experience in high volume data stream processing and lambda architectures;
- Experience in understanding performance and cost implications in high volume transactional systems and big data storage;
- Integration of data from multiple sources cloud on premise to a cloud environment;
- Identification and integration of data from a variety of sources;
- Assessment of data quality and its potential impact on analyses;
- Development of dashboards and reports to analyze data in a big data environment;
- Leveraging enterprise security data sources including log data security event data produced by security monitoring systems firewalls intrusion detection systems etc;
- Experience using different types of databases RDBMS and NoSQL e g document graph and columnar databases including the design development analyses and system integration customization;
- Experience working with REST services and security models in REST;
- Knowledge and experience in leading teams projects and engagements from start to finish and ensuring team interaction client interaction billing and deliverables are all on track; and,
- Experience providing solution architecture guidance to clients as part of a project team.
Demonstrates proven project management abilities, including ability to prepare budgets work plans status reports and client ready deliverables.
This includes the ability to identify and address client needs in consulting role, including:
- Building maintaining and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement;
- Managing resource requirements project workflow budgets billing and collections;
- Preparing and or coordinating complex written and verbal deliverables for consulting engagements;
- Managing a team project and interaction with clients;
- Managing client relations for projects and engagements; and,
- Understanding industry trends that align with a client's needs and preparing proposing and selling cyber analytics consulting engagements.
Demonstrates proven abilities to act as an individual contributor as well as a technical leader with identifying and resolving issues related to business and system requirements analysis and the ability to add value in architecture design and development discussions Technical skills include the following areas:
- Programming scripting languages Java, Python, Cloud solution architecture or development Google Cloud Platform GCP, Amazon Web Services AWS, Microsoft Azure, or other cloud environments;
- Data Streaming and Big Data Analytics Apache Spark Hadoop
MapReduce Google BigQuery Amazon RedShift;
- Experience working in an agile software development model.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.