PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
In today's changing environment, the public sector is seeing an increase in physical and cyber threats, financial and performance reporting requirements, diversity in the workforce, and the impact of rapidly changing technologies. PricewaterhouseCoopers Public Sector LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to help federal and international government agencies anticipate and address these and other complex challenges.
PwC Public Sector LLP is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The Baldrige Award is the nationâ€™s highest Presidential honor for performance excellence, recognizing U.S. organizations for superior quality and world-class results across six categories defined by Baldrige including Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, and Operations Focus. For more information on our journey to performance excellence, please visit www.pwc.com/baldrige or view our winner profile on the NIST website.
Professionals in PwC Public Sector LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Our People and Organization consultants help clients effectively execute their business strategies through their people and maximize return on human capital. We do this by helping to transform their HR function, including their HR policies, operations and dashboards, and increasing their workforce capability. We also drive both transformational and event driven changes by focusing on organization design, leadership, culture, change management, communications and training.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience: 6
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Organizational Behavior, Information Systems or related field
Degree(s) Preferred: Master's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Business Management, Organizational Behavior, Information Systems, or related field
Certification(s) Preferred: Certified Payroll Professional (CPP), Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR), and/or a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and understanding of the strategies, delivery models, and organization designs available to transform the HR organization, drive HR effectiveness, and improve the return on workforce investments in large companies including:
- streamlining the delivery and administration of HR programs
- improving and standardizing HR policies, practices and processes
- aligning HR and people strategies with business strategies
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and consistency with managing the design and delivery of consulting solutions in the areas, including thorough knowledge of approaches for building and enhancing client relationships and selling consulting projects:
- design and deployment of HR shared services
- outsourcing/off-shoring implementation
- HR and payroll operational assessments
- performance improvement transformations
- vendor performance assessment and improvement/transition strategies
- development of a transformational vision and implementation plan
Demonstrates an extensive proven track record of success leading medium to large project engagements in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, including leveraging MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word to accomplish the following:
- Defining project workflows, managing resources, prioritizing responsibilities and tasks in order to deliver quality and timely results
- Proactively engaging with clients to identify challenges, recommend solutions and manage expectations
- Demonstrating active listening skills to gain understanding of key customer and market issues
- Designing appropriate analysis for diagnostics and implementation, analyzing and interpreting ambiguous and complex information and relationships
- Clearly articulating PwC?s value-propositions and preparing final drafts of major deliverables assuring quality control
- Anticipating client needs, recognizing and acting on opportunities to enhance client service and expand the scope of engagement
- Assisting in financial administration of engagements such as budgets, billing, and collections
- Leveraging the firm's benchmark data in new business development, diagnostic, and implementation situations, and consistently contributing relevant materials to build the firm's intellectual property.
Proven track-record of success as a team leader with demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and motivate team members:
- Promoting a collaborative work environment by providing a strategic and balanced oversight, proactively sharing insights, knowledge and experience
- Seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation
This role supports client work contractually requiring US Citizenship and a Secret Level Security Clearance.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.