PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
In today's changing environment, the public sector is seeing an increase in physical and cyber threats, financial and performance reporting requirements, diversity in the workforce, and the impact of rapidly changing technologies. PricewaterhouseCoopers Public Sector LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to help federal and international government agencies anticipate and address these and other complex challenges.
PwC Public Sector LLP is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The Baldrige Award is the nationâ€™s highest Presidential honor for performance excellence, recognizing U.S. organizations for superior quality and world-class results across six categories defined by Baldrige including Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, and Operations Focus. For more information on our journey to performance excellence, please visit www.pwc.com/baldrige or view our winner profile on the NIST website.
Professionals in PwC Public Sector LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Our Operations consultants help clients realize competitive advantage from operations.
This high performing team translates business strategy into operations strategy and transforms operations to drive both growth and profitability.
Specific areas of focus include global footprint and network design, product innovation and development, sales and operations planning, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations, logistics, and capital programs.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience: 3 years of relevant experience in the Financial, Healthcare, Federal or Products and Services Industries
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and understanding of, and success with contributing or managing specific workstreams of client engagements that involve, the following areas:
- Transaction lifecycles of Financial, Healthcare, Federal and Product and Services products
- Financial operations, including the financial close, planning and forecasting processes
- Operations and administration of Financial, Healthcare, Federal , Product and Services businesses
- Data and systems interactions including IT tools and technology
- Documentation and the identification of key controls within the transaction lifecycle
- Statutory Reporting, GAAP or IFRS requirements
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with utilizing tools and techniques to contribute to the delivery of financial effectiveness strategies for global, financial service clients
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with working collaboratively and independently to address client needs by:
- Actively participating in client discussions and meetings
- Communicating a broad range of offered consulting services
- Managing engagements
- Preparing concise, accurate documents, including utilizing PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients
- Maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success as a team leader by:
- Creating a positive environment
- Monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations
- Respecting the work-life quality of team members
- Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner
- Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues
- Answering questions and providing direction to less experienced staff
- Developing, writing, presenting and facilitating discussions on strategy
to all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management
This role supports client work contractually requiring US Citizenship and a TS/SCI Level Security Clearance.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.