PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
In today's changing environment, the public sector is seeing an increase in physical and cyber threats, financial and performance reporting requirements, diversity in the workforce, and the impact of rapidly changing technologies. PricewaterhouseCoopers Public Sector LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to help federal and international government agencies anticipate and address these and other complex challenges.
PwC Public Sector LLP is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The Baldrige Award is the nationâ€™s highest Presidential honor for performance excellence, recognizing U.S. organizations for superior quality and world-class results across six categories defined by Baldrige including Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, and Operations Focus. For more information on our journey to performance excellence, please visit www.pwc.com/baldrige or view our winner profile on the NIST website.
Professionals in PwC Public Sector LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Our People and Organization consultants help clients effectively execute their business strategies through their people and maximize return on human capital. We do this by helping to transform their HR function, including their HR policies, operations and dashboards, and increasing their workforce capability. We also drive both transformational and event driven changes by focusing on organization design, leadership, culture, change management, communications and training.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resource Management or Business Administration
Degree Preferred: Master's degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development or Human Resource Management
Certification(s) Preferred: Professional Human Resources (PHR)
Demonstrates some proven knowledge assisting in the design and delivery of complex human capital change management programs, including some knowledge of people-related competencies and academic background such as psychology, human factors, applied cognition:
- Assessment of change readiness, leadership alignment, and organizational impact
- Change vision and strategy
- Organizational design
- Training strategies, and curricula and course development
- Cultural transformation plans
- Stakeholder management and communications to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
Demonstrates some proven abilities with identifying and addressing client needs and delivering quality results in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, including leveraging MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word to accomplish the following:
- Developing an understanding of PwC's services, interacting with client counterparts in an organized and knowledgeable manner, and building solid relationships with clients
- Collecting and organizing data effectively and performing basic analysis, such as benchmarking reports, and financial, market, and operational analyses
- Structuring approaches to solving discrete problems, delivering clear requests for information, and demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks
- Conveying ideas clearly in an oral and written manner, both one-on-one and in small groups
- Applying research and analytical skills to support thought leadership and intellectual property development. Demonstrates a proven track record of some success as a team member:
- Contributing to a positive work environment by building solid relationships with colleagues
- Understanding individual and team roles
- Seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback when necessary
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.