**FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE, THIS POSITION COULD BE REMOTE**
• Provides support in the pre-submission review and approval process of global medical publications
• Provides direction for advanced desktop publishing functions, administrative support, security, control and distribution of proposals and/or other documents. Ensures a high standard of quality in regards to publications and meets all deadlines.
• Provides ongoing project management support to Publication and Brand Leads.
• Ensures project management of administrative details and internal reviews within electronic publications management database (PubsHub Administrator)
• Reviews and updates project details as needed to ensure functionality, accurate reporting, and to support efficient publications tracking
• Prepares archives of proposals and publications following final submission
• Manages and tracks the publications budget, creates purchase order requests and processes invoices (vendors and HCPs) in accordance with Alcon/Novartis policies and guidelines
• Calculates target numbers and then tracks publications on a monthly basis in order to monitor and maintain the publication activities report
• Serves as a liaison between Publications Lead and Procurement for execution of new contract requests and then assists in new vendor setup
• Facilitates and manages other reports on publication activities as requested
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements Minimum Requirements:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Fluent in the use of the English language (both oral and written)
• 1 year related experience, including project management, budget processes/tracking, and/or business administration
• Well organized, efficient and flexible; able to prioritize activities
• History of working for multiple internal and external customers
• Experience with multiple software systems including tracking/spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation applications preferred
• BS or advanced degree in related field
A little about us:
As the global leader in eye care, Alcon develops and manufactures innovative medicines and devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs.