- Minimum of 3 years’ graphic arts production experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in all phases of publishing, production with extensive knowledge of related industries
- Minimum of 2 years' Microsoft office and Peoplesoft experience
- Strong project management abilities
- Ability to establish in-depth and concise project related project plans for publishing projects
- Ability to ensure the effective accomplishment of work activities through planning, control, and problem-solving management
- Skill to negotiate and persuade customers/manufacturers in alternate cost and quality recommendations for publications
- Interpersonal and communication skills suitable for dealing with all levels of staff and external supplier personnel to control production methods, costs and schedules
- Knowledge of quality control, confidentiality and security procedures
- Thorough knowledge of printing processes both conventional and digital, proofing systems and copy preparation.
- Ability to research, maintain, coordinate and/or update technological advancements related to computer management, TPS/Publication Services, paper, printing, and related industries
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of in-house and vendor graphic arts equipment and services sufficient to analyze each job and establish appropriate lead times for completion
- Knowledge of graphic design enabling development of specifications, product design and ability to evaluate design applicable to produce production
- Thorough knowledge of policies and procedures that relate to project responsibilities in order to facilitate completion of assigned projects
- Ability to take direction and provide upward feedback
- Skill in concise, complete and accurate project data management
- Ability to write clear, concise, complete and accurate specifications and communications
- Strong relationship-building skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.