A local leading organization is currently seeking a Punch Press Operator in Fridley for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. This Punch press operator position requires candidates to operate a variety of punch press equipment to produce metal parts. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Punch Press Operator role include but are not limited to:
• Performs all duties and responsibilities with an emphasis on safety.
• With close supervision, operates most types of punch press equipment, including coil or sheet fed presses and drill presses, by feeding and controlling their operation.
• Receives and works from work orders and prints for each job, using shop calculations/math if necessary, to ensure proper types, quantities and quality of each part are produced.
• Uses a variety of precision measuring and gauging tools to perform part inspections before and during each production run.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School diploma or GED is required.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly during the shift.
Hours : Monday - Friday (7 AM - 3:30 PM)
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Punch Press Operator job in Fridley or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.