The Sourcing and Procurement Group (SPG) within the Enterprise Services & Systems (ESS) organization oversees the procurement of Prudential’s non-technology goods and services. The group is responsible for managing the end to end supplier relationship life cycle and is comprised of three main functions: Sourcing/Category Management, Shared Sourcing Support and Procurement/Vendor Governance. The group’s core mission is to ensure that Prudential maximizes its buying power with vendors while managing risk and meeting business requirements.
We are seeking assistance in the Operations unit which supports all sourcing, reporting and category management activities in the Procurement group. Previous experience in a sourcing and procurement organization and experience navigating Oracle Goods and Services Procurement platforms are both highly valued.
The candidates will focus on buyer and end user support and vendor enablement. In this role the candidates will:
• Provide customer support for end users, address root cause, and escalate as needed for resolution
• Support emerging technology solutions and participate in all QA testing
• Develop and present training for end users
• Work directly with suppliers – this includes 1) enabling suppliers to transact on the Prudential purchasing platform and 2) manage non catalog buys
• Monitor purchasing transactions
• Support reporting requests and the corresponding data analysis
• Review and update Standard Operating Procedures as directed
• Address ad hoc requirements